Inactive Problem with Iexplore.exe(pleasehelp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyoneim new here , i know mannnnny people have complained about this but i have read almost every solution and nothing worked for my pc , basicly the problem is iexplore runing many times and its only opened 1 or 2 times, also its runing on background sometimes and its not like this with iexplore only its also with firefox so ive read and saw you managed to help some other users id really like to get it removed , so i'd appriciate it if anyone can help me out on this.

Welcome to TechSpot! If you're using IE8, it is normal to see multiple iexplore.exe process running> but you need to verify the spelling and case of the letters:
Correct process is iexplore.exe
You have typed Iexplore.exe

Please verify which it is because it can make a difference because malware can hide in almost any process name.

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, raste the logs for review into your next reply .

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back