Problem with tp-link N wireless router

Hi , my wifi dosent open facebook or browser but it can open watsapp , viber ..... etc and when I connect my pc to it torrent work fine and download but dosent open any page on browser so please help

Are you sure FB isn't blocked in Egypt (I see that you are from there via your profile)? That could be the issue.

Check whether:
1. Encryption is set on AUTO;
2. There's no defenite mention of it in the router's settings nor in the manual, all I found that look anything close to it is: under Wireless > Basic > Mode is set to 11bgn mixed. Also the full name of this wireles router is: 150M Wireless Lite N ADSL2+ Modem Router <-- is this an indication of a N-150 standard?

You can test if the TCP address is being blocked. Get a command prompt and then try these

1. nslookup facebook.com
  2. ping facebook.com
(1) should resolve the name into the IP address of facebook and
(2) should use that address to test the path from you to the website

After nearly four years I would think the OP would have solved his problem one way or another by now.

It's still useful and valid info :grin:

BTW: I would personally rather see one topic with many answers (regardless of age) than repeated subjects with repeated analysis (but that's me).

It's still useful and valid info :grin:

BTW: I would personally rather see one topic with many answers (regardless of age) than repeated subjects with repeated analysis (but that's me).

That would be a fatal mistake, go check out toms hardware threads, see people getting solved questions mixed up with someone elses needs.

Let people make their own threads, yes it maybe the same question at times.
However complicated problems as you can see here daily when its not what you think is really wrong to began with.

Back