Problems charging the battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden

Hi guy

I have a HI GRADE SADP-65KBC , and it only working off the battery at the moment, the Jack socket is not lose, I am using the right charger, and do not know what wrong with it it just will not charge the battery

Help:dead:

kind regards
Golden

hi well seems to me that there's a problem with one of these components here as one has to be faulty, i would check another adapter first before assuming that its the jack socket as its either one or the other.

All checks have been carried out

HI

thanks for you replay:approve: it a now battery and charger for this make of laptop, I think it could be a power problem on the MOB?

What actually happens when you take the battery out, and just have the adaptor in?
Does it power up?
It could be a faulty battery

Thanks Guys,

I was that tired, i for got to mention it dose not work with just the power adapter it only powers up with the battery!

I have seen a broken solder connection on the Mobo before
But to prove this the entire Mobo must come out !
Otherwise test with yet another power adaptor. Actually many local computer tech shops (not the big retail stores though) carry different charges (voltages and plugs) for different laptops. Maybe ask if they could try one on your computer (I would :) )

Hi thanks Guys,

I have spoken to the person I brought the laptop from he said it dose power up! with the original charger! when I brought it did not come with the original adapter, am using a universal charger!

Original post:-
I am using the right charger, and do not know what wrong with it

I see :confused:

Well the more information you originally say the easier it is to support you, with correct information.

From what I now read
when I brought it did not come with the original adapter, am using a universal charger!
You are best to get/or purchase, the original charger.

Thanks once again guys

Dose any body know where i can get the right charger for this model? I seached high and low

still unable to charge the battery

I managed to buy a new adapter for this model laptop, and unfortunately still is unable to charge the battery or power up from the adapter is there any more test I can do?

I have spoken to the person I brought the laptop from he said it dose power up! with the original charger!
Obviously it doesn't !

Can you contact this original person back? And speak to him again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back