Problems on using nvidia graphics driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
hai, i am using nvidia geforce 8400 series graphics card. When i installed it moterboard VGA drivers are not installing. And when i try to open turbo c++ editor in full screen mode, it is displaying a black window for 2 sec and finally closing the turboc++ ide. Is there anybody to give me a solution for this problem.

My operating system is Windows XP and i installed the graphic card drivers also.
my system configuration:
Intel core 2 duo processor, ASUS p5kpl-am/ps motherboard,4GB RAM,500 GB HDD and 20'' monitor.

TC++ editor runs in the DOS window/mode. I am not sure at all its VGA problem. Which OS you are using? what is the resolution (provided you have 8400 installed with drivers and running)?

My system configuration

Thank you for giving reply to my question. But i didn't get the sufficient information.

I am using Windows XP and i have installed the nvidia drivers also. But i am unable to open the turboc++. What is the solution to my problem?

Thank you for giving reply to my question. But i didn't get the sufficient information.

I am using Windows XP and i have installed the nvidia drivers also. But i am unable to open the turboc++. What is the solution to my problem?

But i can't get the graphics programs running. I am using BGI library to do graphics programming. when i tried to run them, a black screen is appearing for two sec and closing the application. What is the solution to the problem?

Right Click the tc++ icon and check the properties. Tweaking them might help.

As Archean says, its unlikely to be a VGA problem.

Try his suggestions, or try to get a friend to help you with the default settings.

I have a 8400SE, and have no problems with tc++, wordstar etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back