Problems regarding Firefox flash videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy45

When I try to watch any flash video on Firefox, I can' hear the sound at all. Also I upgrade my speakers from 2.1 Logitech to 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers, just to let you know that my 2.1 Logitech speakers works fine on watching flash videos, & of course I can hear sound from everything except watching flash videos, so why when I upgrade to 5.1 Surround Speakers is this happening?

You should have 2 speaker jacks on your PC (I'm assuming this is on a desktop? )
Try plugging the speakers into the other jack. I've come across a situation similar to that before and that did the trick.

Make sure you have the front speakers plugged into the same jacks as the 2 channel speakers were. If you want true 5/1 channel sound, (5 outputs + the sub), you have to open your audio program's control panel and make sure that your PC's jacks are "retasked" correctly.

well in my audio program control panel, my green port is select for Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, my blue port select for Real Speaker Out, & my pink port is select for Front Speaker Out, so is this correct or should I change it?

Just a thought...
Have you attempted switching to other jacks?
You should be using the pink or blue.

well I switch the black & orange and the green is in the same place.
also just a note I have only orange, green blue for my 5.1 Speakers & the same for my computer onboard sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back