problems watching video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

can someone help please !!!!!

I have videos in VLC format and currently watching on my laptop in small windows they are fine howeverr when i maximise the page the start to stutter sort of and go slighlty slow motion.

can this be rectified???? if so please tell me how

Regards

A computer ***** lol

ta

Cheers mate,

What if i burnt the movies to dvd and played in my dvd player would that solve it due to me not gong through the graphics card in my laptop, or would it till be rough ???

please forgive my total ignorance he he

jay

to be honest that would probably come out worse because it would put extra load on the processor :)

everything on screen goes through the graphics card, even if it's a dvd, that just decodes the data on the disc to something that the pc can use which gets sent through the graphics card and onto your screen

i don't know the vlc format so you could try converting them to another one (e.g. mpeg) and see if it reduces the strain on the cpu

i used to have a graphic card that couldn't handle videos of any size any more so the picture changed about 2 times a second ;) upgraded to a new one and it was fine, but i don't know how easy it is to upgrade graphics in laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back