Problems with AudioHQ (SB Audigy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok! Here is problem I'm currently fighting:

I needed to reinstall windows cause of virus and now when I started to install drivers I found out that I have lost my drivers & applications disc =( ... Then I searched creatives pages for a drivers and apps ... drivers worked fine but when I tried to install AudioHQ it said that can't find previous version of AudioHQ and exits installer =( (I think this problem was same with other apps too)

I didn't find older version of AudioHQ from web so now I can't get my rear speakers work =(

So thats it, I think someone else has propably had same problem and knows the answer and share that information...

--- Messor

You have to install an earlier driver version from creative to get the AudioHQ and then put the newest drive update on top of that.

Do you have a Creative or OEM Creative card? If its OEM the Creative drivers wont work. If its Creative use the Auto Update feature on their support page. It works great for me. Do you know the model # of your card, usuaslly in the upper right hand corner of the card.

Actually this is my friends computer and he doesn't know if its OEM only he knows that driver cd didn't came along with computer (card came) ...

I will check product number later and post it here if it helps...

Creative gives you two downloads when you search for the driver. One patch and one real. Download the older full set and install it. Then download the patch and install that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back