Problems with BitDefender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biljana

Hi,

I bought two months ago LICENSING CERTIFICATE to install BitDefender Internet Security 2009.
But few days ago was made reinstallation on my computer, and after that I can't install fully BitDefender again. After downloading of BitDefender always shows the following: WARNING: 1 ISSUE IS AFFECTING THE SECURITY STATUS OF THIS PC. When I will give a command to fix that issue, it shows that BitDefender is not activated, when I press the start button to activated a BitDefender appears Registration Wizard, but I can't make the registration with my previously crated account, because after I enter my e-mail and my password from the first registration it's show me the following: BITDEFENDER ACTIVATION FAILED.
And when I want to connect to BitDefender's site it do not allow me to connect site.

Please somebody to help me.
Biljana

Thank you for you reply

But I can't open that link. I can't open any site which contains name BitDefender, so I can't contact BitDefender in any way.

Are there some other solutions?

This can be the problem:
But few days ago was made reinstallation on my computer, and after that I can't install fully BitDefender again. After downloading of BitDefender always shows the following: WARNING: 1 ISSUE IS AFFECTING THE SECURITY STATUS OF THIS PC

1. Why were you reinstalling the program? Was it on the same computer?

2. You say you got the security status warning "After downloading of BitDefender...." Do you mean you got the program downloaded and save to your desktop but got the warning when you double-clicked on that to install? OR did you try to run the program directly from the site itself instead of saving it?

3. Did you have a trial version originally? Or did you have the Beta version? Did you upgrade to the full release of the program which you then had to purchase?

4. Has it ever been fully installed and operational using the Licensekey # you got when you bought the program?

Do you understand what I'm getting at here?

And you also need to check and make sure the Bitdefender domain hasn't gotten blocked:

Control Panel> Internet Options> Security tab> Restricted Sites> Sites> check and make sure there is no 'bitdefender.com' entry that is blocked.

One other thing to consider: are you using a firewall? If so, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back