Problems with COD MW2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaskippy

I got a problem with COD and was wondering if anyone might be able to help me. The problem is that all the letters in the game are all screwed up. They're all green and blurry and bassically unreadable. I tried checking if I could actually run the game to begin with at ''Can You Run It'', but that site told me that I was even able to play it on high quality.
If anyone could help me with this that would be awesome, I'll also try to get some screenshots of it in the meantime.

Thanks in advance.

wow dude, i have the same exact problem by looking at your screen shots, i hate it and i need it fixed to, idk what to do though.

So why did you?

You could read the entire sentence mate.
''Damn that post count stuff, sorry for the spam guys, but otherwise I can't send a message to tigersd that I found a solution to the problem.''
I wanted to let tigersd know that there is a solution if he really has the same problem. But I had to make 10 posts before the site would let me.
Don't really get why you remove the reason from the quote and then complain I don't give a reason, but I hope it's clear now.

The quote wasn't from that post. It was from your second post. Still, I see your reason although I don't agree with your method.

Why not simply post the solution in this thread? There could be others that might benefit from it. Then you wouldn't have to spam in the first place.

I did post the solution. With links for XP and Vista. Trying to delete my posts now, but can't really find the button for it.

You're right. I overlooked that. Members can't delete their own posts. An Administrator has to do it.

You can't delete, but you should be able to edit and fix the links.

I'll do it for you this time.

Ehm, well the reason for the broken links was because I needed to reach X number of posts before I could post actual working links.. Anyways, thanks for the help and my apologies for the somewhat stupid way of dealing with the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back