TechSpot

Problems with Rollback RX

By Knot2Brite
Sep 10, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I just purchased this software, Rollback RX, and it seems to be buggy. it is similar to Norton's GoBack.

the "snapshot" which is a image may or not be working. The dialogue box with the progress bar appears but the progress bar only moves about 10 or 15% of the way before stopping. I'm not sure if it took a snapshot or not and I'm afraid to try and reinstate my system because I may be reinstating to a incomplete image. has anyone else experience this?

Then a feature which is similar to Norton ghost but it does not create a usable CD recovery disk. The disc which is created has one file of zero size which I believe means it is empty. When I tested this supposed recovery disk my computer didn't see anything there. has anyone any experience with this and knows of a workaround.

I've gone to the company repeatedly but the quality of technical support is abysmal.

I will be grateful for any input anyone can offer.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.