Problems with System Possibly CiD Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have been having virus problems with my current system. Its a family computer so alot goes in and out of it and its been a while since I have reformatted or thoroughly cleaned it. I have follow the majority of the steps to clean through it and nothing seems affective. If someone could take the time to check my HiJack file it would be greatly apppreciated.

Thanks,

Dorsey

Hi Dorsey,

You would be better going through all the steps HERE and reposting with the requested logs.

Good luck and welcome to TechSpot.

Please do, but before following those instructions

Please uninstall Hijackthis through add/remove programs as you have a beta version, you can reinstall through the link in the preliminary removal instructions

Also it is not recommended to install Hijackthis to your desktop. It needs to be in its own folder in order to create backups of any fixes we may suggest

After following the above instructions in kritius's post please post the logs in this thread.

Regards,

This thread is for the use of Dorsey only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back