Problems with task manager and command prompt

Status
Not open for further replies.
ctrl+alt+del does not open, i have looked through all of the posts and done all of them but i still cant get it. Also my command prompt keeps telling me that it is being used by another program. Also :) my help and support center wont open either. Yes i have tried updating windows, i have tried the run/sfc, i have tried switching keyboards, i have tried it all.. Can someone please help me???

Thank You
Amanda

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I suspect your system is infected with viruses etc.

Go and read this thread HERE, then post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of motherof22599 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

The only thing you didn`t do, was to rename the HijackThis.exe file as per the instructions and place it in the proper location.

Your system is indeed infected.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of motherof22599 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back