Producing Business Forms etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Seuss

I need to produce information collection forms for a business i plan to start. the forms are for my own records.
i would like a piece of software which would allow me to design my own forms (have things like check boxes and fields where i can add information) and once the form is complete print it in a "attractive" format.
i also like the idea of having "drop down" boxes as i will be using the same clients and for example once their name is selected their address, telephone numbers etc. are added to the form automatically.

Is there a piece of software out there which can do this for me?? please give me some names (cost of the software is not a problem)

Many Thanks

Dr_Seuss

I think Microsoft office publisher would work great. It can cost from 75 to 300$ depending on where you get it and it is 170$ from Microsoft. Or you can just get Microsoft office for the same price.

Here is the Microsoft page it has a free trial if you want to check it out.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/default.aspx

I tried it and I think it can do exactly what you want you can just choose a blank form and add stuff to it. I made this simple little example. Just Google Microsoft publisher 2007 tutorials for tutorials and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back