PS dies and alive again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trancidonia

MY PC has being acting up for like two months now
it start happening when i first got home from Chinese New Year
For some reason it just died, tried restarting it but there's nothing on the monitor and it's just blank
and a couple of hours later it comes back alive again when i tried my luck hoping it works.

Second time when it died, i felt static from my legs hair coz the PC is underneath the table,
reboot it right away and it still works

but after that if i let my PC on too long it will die, like for example if i have my Music playing, the music will skip and then it die showing BSOD in a split second which is too fast for me even to see what number it is which i need to search google with

okay when it dies, whenever i try turning it on, nothing will show up on Monitor.
CDROM will works, Fans spinning ecetra ecetra.
sometimes it even show no BSOD and die right away

i'm think it's either the harddrive like my friend had told me or it's the motherboard.

there's a few thunder storm before in KL so i wonder if mine had being triket by the thunder or something.

also happen to search from else where to find the fix, i notice someone had posted something like having a second harddrive and install windows in it so it will chkdsk the first harddrive that have problems in it since there's a partition in my first drive having problems and always have schedule of chkdsk whenever on reboot and i have no idea what to do with it

at the mean time i will try to install the windows thing onto my 2nd harddrive and see what's the outcome will be. and at the same time i'm gonna try to slow the BSOD reboot time so i can pick up what error it is

[edit]
i tried getting onto my pc just now and when i on my browser it died right away with no BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back