PS2 to USB controller problems

By krooked
Feb 16, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. well i got a radio shack ps2 to usb controller adapter, it use to work back when I bought it 4 years or so ago. I try and use it tonight and when I plug it in the first 8 buttons just stay lit and I cannot configure them... like they are stuck on the controller... but they are not. i have the original cd that came with the adapter and installed the drivers, took the controller out and back in, took the controller apart, cleaned controller. Nothing i have tried is working... when i have just the adapter pluged in it does not show the buttons lit up but as soon as I plug the controller in it screws up... now when i press start or select those light up just fine... I have no idea how to fix this but I am smashing my head so hard trying to get this to work... im on vista 32bit any help would really be appreciated

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.