TechSpot

Quad-core Asus Transformer Pad 300 tablet coming April 22 for $399

By Shawn Knight
Apr 16, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Asus is set to join Samsung with the launch of a new tablet on April 22. The Transformer Pad 300 tablet is already showing up online at select retailers for...

Read the whole story

2. Just wondering what is with Transformer Infinity?
    when it will be out?

3. Jos

Jos TechSpot Staff Posts: 2,097   +66 Staff Member

There's no official release date yet besides Q2 2012

4. Thanks anyway :D

5. I'm happy with my TF101 for now, maybe when Asus releases a high resolution tablet I'll be intrigued enough to dish out some cash. I may also be interested in a Windows 8 tablet when they release theirs... we'll see.

6. inventix1136

inventix1136 TS Rookie Posts: 85   +14

And still no USB port or high def screen...

7. captainawesome

captainawesome TS Guru Posts: 414   +42

screen res is disappointing

8. CrisisDog

CrisisDog TS Rookie Posts: 49

I have a TF101, awesome support from Asus, even released ICS for it. The Transformer Prime seems to have some hardware issues with WiFi and GPS, to the point where they no longer list GPS as a function of the device. I don't see the point of purchasing the 300 model though, other than it being a hardware fix for the issues with Prime. I'll also wait for the Infinity, bigger screen resolution could be a plus.

9. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TS Guru Posts: 593   +47

My tablet has finally arrived! I've been waiting for a decent Android tablet for way too long.

10. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,128   +731

What is it with this website ALWAYS calling Apple 'Cupertino' Is that the cool thing to do nowadays?

Anyway... applause to ASUS for a cheaper tablet. They should beat Apple on price, we don't all have $500 or more laying around for a tablet.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.