Quality posts, not quantity.

By Rick
Mar 5, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. As with any contest, we get a large influx of new people here.

[​IMG] Welcome. [​IMG]

If you are here as a result of the recent contest, I would like to remind you that the quality of your posts means far more than the quantity. Posting material that is off-topic or not useful will only hurt your chances, so don't be silly or get too submit-button happy. ;)

I also hope to see many of you continuing to post at 3DS after the contest. It's always good to welcome new members that stay a part of the 3DS community.

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Well said Rick, I was gonna create a post like this, but it seems you have beaten me to it.:grinthumb
    I hope to see many of you hang around after the contest is over as well, as your knowledge is always accepted here.
  3. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Posts: 980

4. Tawhid 1

Tawhid 1 TS Rookie Posts: 50

I think quality & quantity both are importent
  5. poertner_1274

Quantitiy isn't important if you aren't helping anyone. If you just post things like.....YEAH I USE THE GF4 ALL THE TIME. And that is just a quantity post that doesn't really need to be in there. It doesn't help anyone, by you stating this.
    Just a little food for thought!
  6. Whack0

Whack0 TS Rookie Posts: 166

Well, I think Tawhid meant the more quality posts, the better.
    I don't mean to sound blunt, but I think some of your posting are just for the sake of posting, Tawhid. If you want a better chance at winning the contest, try helping some people out (like what I need to start doing around here :D). Good luck to all! :)
  7. poertner_1274

L :haha: L