TechSpot

Quality posts, not quantity.

By Rick
Mar 5, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. As with any contest, we get a large influx of new people here.

[​IMG] Welcome. [​IMG]

If you are here as a result of the recent contest, I would like to remind you that the quality of your posts means far more than the quantity. Posting material that is off-topic or not useful will only hurt your chances, so don't be silly or get too submit-button happy. ;)

I also hope to see many of you continuing to post at 3DS after the contest. It's always good to welcome new members that stay a part of the 3DS community.

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Well said Rick, I was gonna create a post like this, but it seems you have beaten me to it.:grinthumb
    I hope to see many of you hang around after the contest is over as well, as your knowledge is always accepted here.
  3. uncleel

uncleel Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,145

4. Tawhid 1

Tawhid 1 Newcomer, in training Posts: 59

I think quality & quantity both are importent
  5. poertner_1274

Quantitiy isn't important if you aren't helping anyone. If you just post things like.....YEAH I USE THE GF4 ALL THE TIME. And that is just a quantity post that doesn't really need to be in there. It doesn't help anyone, by you stating this.
    Just a little food for thought!
  6. Whack0

Whack0 Newcomer, in training Posts: 169

Well, I think Tawhid meant the more quality posts, the better.
    I don't mean to sound blunt, but I think some of your posting are just for the sake of posting, Tawhid. If you want a better chance at winning the contest, try helping some people out (like what I need to start doing around here :D). Good luck to all! :)
  7. poertner_1274

L :haha: L

CONCUR

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.