Question about IE 6

By svtcobra
Mar 15, 2002
  1. Okay here is my dilemma. I hope I can explain it right. I have broadband so in order for me to get on the web I click on the IE icon that is on my desktop. Upon it loading everything is fine. My homepage is 3DSpotlight so that is what loads. After it is done loading I click on open forums and when the forums open up, they open in a new window that is less than half the size of the screen. I have to click on the maximize box in order the see the forums in full screen. This just started happening so Im wondering if I did something to screw it up but I went through the internet options and I didnt see anything that would allow me to change this setting. It doesnt do it on any other website that I can see so far so Im thinking that it has to do with the popups..

Tell me what you think..
    Thanks in advance.
  2. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,006

Hey svtcobra,

Thats a great question, it happens to me too....the only way I have found to correct this is to open up the second one...then with the mouse, grab the corner and resize it to fit the screen. If you find a better way let me know.
  3. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 761

boeingfixer....Your Da Man!

Thank You...I believe that your fix is to the key to my issue. I dont think there is any other way around it.
  4. boeingfixer

Thanks svtcobra,

That make me feel good with all the posts you have compaired to me...its the only way I have found to work around it for now...
  5. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 761

Ive been here for a few years now and my post count reflects that. That is all. I try to be as helpful as possible in a positive way. That is exactly what you are doing as well which is much appreciated here.

I am very impressed with the quality of posts that I have seen from alot of out newer users. Its cool to see 3DS grow into a very friendly community.
  6. boeingfixer

Well I have said this before in other posts and I will say it again. The staff have something different here that I have not seen before. I have joined other forums and only stopped a couple of times. Most here are great, I have only been for a week or so but find I have not been growing tired of them. I think I will be here for the long haul. I really can't put my finger on it, but 3DS as a whole has more of what I am looking for that 99% of the websites I go to. And it is run by better people. I have never talked or e-mailed any of the 3DS staff but you (at least I ) can see it in the content posted.....there is no "well I said it first, or can you believe what so and so is doing" . This site and these forums are VERY professional.

THANKS A MIL 3DS !!!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.