Question about IE 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

svtcobra

Okay here is my dilemma. I hope I can explain it right. I have broadband so in order for me to get on the web I click on the IE icon that is on my desktop. Upon it loading everything is fine. My homepage is 3DSpotlight so that is what loads. After it is done loading I click on open forums and when the forums open up, they open in a new window that is less than half the size of the screen. I have to click on the maximize box in order the see the forums in full screen. This just started happening so Im wondering if I did something to screw it up but I went through the internet options and I didnt see anything that would allow me to change this setting. It doesnt do it on any other website that I can see so far so Im thinking that it has to do with the popups..

Tell me what you think..
Thanks in advance.

Hey svtcobra,

Thats a great question, it happens to me too....the only way I have found to correct this is to open up the second one...then with the mouse, grab the corner and resize it to fit the screen. If you find a better way let me know.

boeingfixer....Your Da Man!

Thank You...I believe that your fix is to the key to my issue. I dont think there is any other way around it.

Thanks svtcobra,

That make me feel good with all the posts you have compaired to me...its the only way I have found to work around it for now...

Originally posted by boeingfixer
Thanks svtcobra,

That make me feel good with all the posts you have compaired to me...its the only way I have found to work around it for now...

Ive been here for a few years now and my post count reflects that. That is all. I try to be as helpful as possible in a positive way. That is exactly what you are doing as well which is much appreciated here.

I am very impressed with the quality of posts that I have seen from alot of out newer users. Its cool to see 3DS grow into a very friendly community.

Well I have said this before in other posts and I will say it again. The staff have something different here that I have not seen before. I have joined other forums and only stopped a couple of times. Most here are great, I have only been for a week or so but find I have not been growing tired of them. I think I will be here for the long haul. I really can't put my finger on it, but 3DS as a whole has more of what I am looking for that 99% of the websites I go to. And it is run by better people. I have never talked or e-mailed any of the 3DS staff but you (at least I ) can see it in the content posted.....there is no "well I said it first, or can you believe what so and so is doing" . This site and these forums are VERY professional.

THANKS A MIL 3DS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back