radeon 9550

Status
Not open for further replies.

focus_water

if you like fixing things well the radeon 9550 is the card for you. i have updates everything on my computer - windows, chipset, drivers, BIOS. when i first got the card it was working fine then it just stoped working. when i boot my computer i will see the loading screen then the login screen will come up and then i log in and the screen will go all black and i can hear the microsoft sound but nothing on the screen. if i uninstall the drivers i can use the computer but i get a very low FPS and cant realy do anything. i can boot the computer in VGA mode and it will work but everything is realy big and i dont get much colour. everytime i boot my computer a message will come up saying some kind of error then another box will come up with that email box saying that i should send the crash report.

i had very similar problems on my old 9700pro this is why i hate ati becuase of this card. if you are using the latest ati drivers try getting a older version of them just an idea might not nessasarly work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back