Radiator for water cooling

By cme222
Nov 9, 2008
  1. Hi all,
    haven't been here for aages...
    anyway, a while ago I was looking around some sites with water cooling parts, and I've finally got round to saving up to be able to afford some,
    The thing is, I remember finding a radiator that was made up of pipes with fins running lengthways down the outside, and you could attatch more/less with 90 degree bends and t-junctions,
    but I can't remember who made them or what site I saw them on, just wondered if anyone on here has ever seen / heard of this radiator,
    just thought it would look a bit nicer than the bog standard black square block thingy, any suggestions much appreciated, 20 minutes on google hasn't come up with much.
  2. cme222

    cme222 TS Rookie Topic Starter

    dw, found it, the Innovatek Konvekt-O-Matic,
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...