RAM upgrade possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i have a asrock motherboard amdsempron2600+ 1.84ghz and 448 mb ram
i was wondering if you could tell me if this would take an upgrade of 2gb memory and sugest asitabl reasonably priced grathics card

thks

what asrock board do you have, and what type og gaming do you want to do? Resolution, detail level,
what type of graphic card interface dp you have? ie agp,pcie,pci?

what asrock board do you have, and what type og gaming do you want to do? Resolution, detail level,
what type of graphic card interface dp you have? ie agp,pcie,pci?

type of board is k7s41gx ithink it is on board sound graphics i dnt know new to this stuff

LOL! This was the same card I was linking to when I refreshed this page and saw that red beat me to it! :)

ram upgrade

hi guys
just to keep you informed of progress finally got 2 gb memory put in but i seem to get serious errors comin up every now and again and comp resets its self any chance of some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.to what may be the prob

cheers gyruss

What memory have you bought? Is it a single 2GB stick? Have you removed your older memory? Will need the info to provide any further assistance.

What speeds are your new RAM? Specs and brand?

What happens if you just place a single 1GB stick. Try swapping them out one at a time and check if your system still has problems.

swapped about havent had erroor for last hour seems to have done the trick
thks ritwik help was most helpful cheers rab

srry rit seems to make me out a liar it just crshed again i get this error up then with no warning goes ans restarts
BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : BF9E0C85 BCP3 : B3E241F0
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

hi guys not been able to get on have this error that keeps shutting i/exp down and and at start up have message recovered from serious error
BCCode : 24 BCP1 : 001902FE BCP2 : F76D654C BCP3 : F76D6248
BCP4 : F7B76E16 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 768_1

plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back