Random and frequent BSODs on Windows 7 64-bit

System:
Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale OC
GTX 560 Ti
4 GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Hardware is not new, but symptoms are. The only new software I've changed was Avast and after uninstalling the problem persists, so far I've reformatted, nuked and booted and even switched HDD's and no matter what I do I continue to have problems.

I've exhausted all my effort and I can't find any solution so please if anyone could help I would appreciate it very much!

I've encountered quite a few but most commonly would be STOP 0x00000050 and STOP 0x0000003B, so far the BSOD's seem to be random but I think they might have to do with the Steam client but at the same time I just don't know.

I've included a minidump file below, as I continue to get them I will upload more.

EDIT-

I just ran memtest and it showed a huge amount of errors so I took out one of my sticks and ran it again with no errors so I've decided to run it like this while I sleep to see if another BSOD occurs.

Attachments

• 092311-27861-01.zip
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
If you have run memtest and you have errors you have bad RAM. Your random repeating crashes is a confirmation. You'll need to replace the RAM.

Back