Random BSOD now screen blank upon startup

[FONT=verdana]Hi,I took my new laptop out of the box yesterday,I have been having an issue with it a bsod randomly,it even happens in safe mode,I was trying to get some files off of it to reset it again but another bsod happened,now the laptop turns on but the screen does not turn on what so ever,luckily I managed to get the who crashed reading copied to text file and the minidump files to my external hdd before the screen went completely.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Laptop specs:16GB ram[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]intel core i7[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]AMD Radeon™ HD6970 2GB[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Windows 7[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Who crashed reading : [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Crash dump directory: C:\windows\Minidump[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]On Sat 12/01/2013 20:20:48 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\011213-19546-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (Ntfs+0x48D8) [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Bugcheck code: 0x24 (0x1904FB, 0xFFFFF88009811C28, 0xFFFFF88009811480, 0xFFFFF8000309790E)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]file path: C:\windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]company: Microsoft Corporation[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]description: NT File System Driver[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Bug check description: This indicates a problem occurred in the NTFS file system. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]On Sat 12/01/2013 20:20:48 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]crash dump file: C:\windows\memory.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (Ntfs+0x48D8) [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Bugcheck code: 0x24 (0x1904FB, 0xFFFFF88009811C28, 0xFFFFF88009811480, 0xFFFFF8000309790E)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Bug check description: This indicates a problem occurred in the NTFS file system. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]On Sat 12/01/2013 20:16:16 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\011213-21886-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]This was probably caused by the following module: ndproxy.sys (NDProxy+0xF0E7) [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8800690E0E7, 0x0, 0xC00000BB)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]file path: C:\windows\system32\drivers\ndproxy.sys[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]description: NDIS Proxy[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Google query: Microsoft Corporation KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]On Sat 12/01/2013 19:59:55 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\011213-22495-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]This was probably caused by the following module: win32k.sys (win32k+0xCF077) [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF9600017F077, 0xFFFFF8800823ECF0, 0x0)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]file path: C:\windows\system32\win32k.sys[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]description: Multi-User Win32 Driver[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]On Sat 12/01/2013 19:55:57 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\011213-22042-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Bugcheck code: 0x24 (0x1904FB, 0xFFFFF8800A15DA88, 0xFFFFF8800A15D2E0, 0xFFFFF880014B35B7)[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]On Sat 12/01/2013 19:53:20 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\011213-27019-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Bugcheck code: 0x24 (0x1904FB, 0xFFFFF88003754128, 0xFFFFF88003753980, 0xFFFFF800030A75FD)[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]On Sat 12/01/2013 00:38:20 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\011213-29827-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Bugcheck code: 0x24 (0x1904FB, 0xFFFFF88003776EC8, 0xFFFFF88003776720, 0xFFFFF800031F7B05)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]I have the mindump files but can only upload them to sendspace in a rar file if this ok to post??[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Any help small or large would be greatful.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Thanks,[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Brady[/FONT]

Hi,sorry for the late reply!!are you certain of this?can you give me a little detail as to why the hard drive is the issue??just so when I ring the laptop supplier I can tell them what the problem is,thank you!!!!

The hard drive needs to be tested. Go to computer and right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up. The test may take some time

The screen is blank completely upon start up,I don't see any window icon or anything when the power button is turned on,all the keypad lights come on put the screen stays as black as when the laptop is turned off.

Back