Random BSOD on Windows 7 64bit

1. hey guys the last couple of weeks my pc has been crashin with BSOD and was hoping you can help me find out whats wrong . . .

the pc is

CPU - AMD phenom II 1090t black edition 6 core
    Video card - Asus radeon 5830
    Mobo - asus M4A785TD-V Evo
    ram - OCZ gold 8gb pci 10666 DDR3
    PSU - OCZ 750 watt
    HDD - seagate 1tb

i have included 5 of the most recent mini dumps . . . if someone could steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

thx
    Thomas

Attached Files:

2. Mark56

Mark56 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,271

I checked all the dumps and only two were the same but the biggest suspect is faulty memory.

Run through this guide to test you memory.

3. lowrisecustoms

lowrisecustoms Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

well i just ran that test today about 5 times today and all the ram passed without any problems
  4. Mark56

Mark56 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,271

Have you overclocked the memory, if so reset it back to 1.65V. Even if you have not overclocked then check the voltage setting in the Bios.

Did you remove all the RAM and clean the contacts?

My guide suggests running each stick of RAM individually for at least 24 hours as this is by far the best way to test it. The time between posts has not been long enough for you to do this.

Memtest will only find some errors but it does not run the RAM in the same way that Windows uses it so it can miss faults. It would not be wise to assume the RAM is 100% until you have done as suggested.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.