Random BSODs in Vista 32bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody,

My first post and i am asking for help :)

Ok, yesterday i got a new CPU Core 2 E8400, new motherboard ASROCK 4Core1333-eSATA2, 2x1GB Mushkin RAM 800MHz and ATI Radeon X1950PRO PCI-Express.

First blue screens appeared even when installing Vista, but somehow after some reboots, installation was OK.

Now Vista is operational, but bare. I have not installed anything other that drivers and Vista updates including SP1.

I am getting BSOD's all the time. Even when system is idle.

Sometimes message is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, sometimes PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, sometimes i see NTFS.SYS mentioned, and sometimes BSOD's have no info at all.

Anyhow, i have gathered some minidumps from today and maybe someone will tell me what is going on. I suspect motherboard or RAM.

Thanks a lot!

Ivan

Two of your minidumps citedtwo core Window drivers which is too general to help.

The third one is the most important one though in that it is an 0x8E error and these are almost always caused by hardware issues. In your case memory corruption was cited which confirms your suspicions.

Run Mem test for a minimum of 7 passes unless errors pop up sooner and then run on each stick to determine how myuch of your RAM is faulty. Replace said RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back