Random BSOD's since 12/17 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

Ever since the 17th I've been getting a pretty random BSOD between 3 minutes after logon to 2 hours after logon. 0x0000008e and 0x000000d1 are the stop errors, most commonly referencing tcpip.sys and occasionally win32k.sys. They can happen while the system is at idle on the desktop, or while gaming; it seems to be completely random.

I had already tried playing the driver game, trying older/the latest drivers for motherboard/video with no success, so I decided to reformat. Everything during setup went well then shortly after the reinstall the error started to come back. These BSOD's are the only problems I'm getting, performance of my PC seems to be just fine, other than the errors >.<

I have also checked temperatures with everest and speedfan and everything checks out just fine. Removing some of my ram and switching it around does not seem to help either, Memtest showed no errors, nor did the Windows memory diagnostic tool. I also want to note that I had not changed anything or installed anything when these BSOD's started to happen. I have not found a way to reproduce the error at all. Haven't had the problem in safe mode yet, which is where I'm typing this post from.

Motherboard: Gigabyte gam61p-s3
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+
RAM: 4gb Crucial Ballistix DDR2 800
Video: EVGA 8800GT SC Akimbo
PSU: Corsair TX650W

I attached a minidump from today if anyone could find any information in it, I have several others I could upload if needed as well, any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Update:

0x0000007F UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP is another error I must have forgot to mention.

I tried different RAM and a different PSU, neither helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back