Random BSOD's, unknown cause

Broccolirob

So i downloaded a game mod a few days, and since then my computer has been periodically crashing and showing the blue screen of death. It usually runs for like 3 hours and then crashes, or it crashes immediately when i log in. I'm not sure if it's because I have a virus, or something else.

Here are the dump files of 5 recent crashes, can someone please tell me whats wrong with my computer?

Skydrive with dumps:
https://cid-9f66bcbe2a1cb6d5.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?resid=9F66BCBE2A1CB6D5!105

Please use the Manage Attachments button offered here and attach those files in one Zip file. Thanks.

Okay Its a zip file now.
Sorry I tried to attach them before but I was putting them as rar instead of zip.

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    119.1 KB · Views: 2
The minidumps only cited Windows OS drivers and they are usually too general to be of much help.

Have you tried unistalling the mod to see if stability is regained? Have you run a security scan to determine if you are or are not infected?

Those mods often put a huge strain on the system, with all the reworked textures, etc. I recently did the same thing to my Oblivion install, and the game sometimes runs like a hog. Try uninstalling the game as well.

Have you tried running system restore to a point before you loaded the mod?

Back