TechSpot

Random BSODs Windows 7 32bit Ultimate

By bubaye
May 14, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. My comp is newly formatted and keep receiving different BSODs at different time. Mainly during gaming sessions. I tested my RAM with memtest for 9 hours with 8 passes 0 error. Help is much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,166   +37

What other times do your crashes occur?

Your minidump file was unreadable. Please Zip together five more recent dumps and attach to your next post. There is a Manage Attachments button that has a Zip option.

3. bubaye

bubaye TS Rookie Topic Starter

I cant zip it directly, it says access denied. I tried copying it out but after i copy, it is unreadable/corrupted

4. Route44

Is Windows denying you?

5. bubaye

bubaye TS Rookie Topic Starter

i don't know, im not very good with softwares. I tried to zip it and it says this

Code:
    !   C:\Windows\Minidump\New WinRAR archive.rar: Cannot open C:\Windows\Minidump\051511-10202-01.dmp
        Access is denied.
    !   C:\Windows\Minidump\New WinRAR archive.rar: Cannot open C:\Windows\Minidump\051511-10545-01.dmp
        Access is denied.
    The attached files are when i copy the dump file out from minidump folder. I cant read it with WinDbg. I tried to read the original minidump in the minidump folder it says i have no permission

If i run as admin (windbg) it says it

Code:
    Could not find the C:\Window\Minidump\051511-10545-01.dmp
    Dumpfile, Win32 error 0n1392

The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

Attached Files:

6. Route44

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.