Random BSODs

By Daaniie
Jul 12, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. So I've had a couple of random BSOD's, sometimes my computer doesn't even want to start. The computer maker I sent my pc to said that it was fixed if not it was my harddrive, but I want you guys to chek it first please. I had BSOD's : 0x0000001a / 0x000000d1 / 0x0000000a / 0x0000001e. Feel free to ask me more questions about anything, I just want to solve this. Note: I don't know to much about computers :p!

Here are my minidumps

Attached Files:

2. Cobalt006

Cobalt006 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 1,704   +158

Try removing your network adapters drives and reinstall them, See if this helps. I had the same bsod when my network drivers were corrupted . If not Tmagic should be around soon . He should be able to help you out more.
  3. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,684   +153

Hello guys,
    well, network drivers maybe. Memory problems come to my mind first. Daaniie, run Memtest86 for at least 7 passes:
    http://www.memtest.org/
    Download and burn the pre-compiled 4.20 iso zip file to a CD or DVD and start the computer with this CD...
  4. Daaniie

Daaniie Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Hey guys, sorry for not respond a long time. I decided to let some computer expert company fix it, it apparently was a broken hard drive, they replaced it and I have no more troubles, THX!
    Cobalt006 likes this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.