Random crashes on new build

RegginKrad

I tried to use osronline to analyze my minidump, but essentially all I saw was random randoms.

Could someone point me to a driver or hardware piece to blame?

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 (rev 1.1)
1x8GB corsair DDR3
GeForce 8600GT
60GB Corsair SSD
Antex EarthWatts PSU
AMD FX-8150 Eight-Core Black Edition CPU

Attachments

• 090712-10186-01.zip
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
CSC.sys is in the minidump. What version of Windows are you running on the 60GB SSD? You must not have much room left on that 60GB drive...

I'm on a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit with 26.3GB free space, also running a 2GB RAM Drive for TMP/TEMP on my 8GB RAM. My laptop and previous desktop had a 1GB RAM drive.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 6.1.7601 SP1 Build 7601

This one happened to day, after returning from the locked screen, and possibly some kind of standby (hibernate disabled).

Attachments

• 090912-11731-01.zip
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
HAL.dll with no bug check string points to a C drive issue. I have a desktop with Window 7 Pro on a 1TB Raid array and a bare install of Windows 8 Enterprise on a 60GB Kingston SSD. I have 16BGB of DDR3 RAM Installed. This SSD has 33.2 GB free. There are no games, pictures or documents installed on the SSD... Have you had this BSOD problem since you installed the 60GB SSD?

My 60GB SSD has carried me through 2 previous builds, no BSOD issues. Only the motherboard, processor, and RAM are new.

[Attached is another random BSOD dump from this morning, I think]

Attachments

• 091012-11419-01.zip
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
Okay MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
usbechi.sys
usbport.sys
What USB devices do you have attached?

Logitech webcam, Logitech unified receiver (wireless mouse and wireless keyboard). There was previously a kingston 8GB drive, but I coincidentally removed it recently. Do you suspect one of these devices, the drivers, or the ports themselves?

"There was previously a kingston 8GB drive, but I coincidentally removed it recently"... Did these BSOD's start after you removed this drive?

Back