Random fps drops in game

System specs-
EVGA 750 GQ 80+ GOLD, 750W ECO Mode Semi Modular
WD Blue 2TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 5400 RPM
Kingston HyperX FURY Black 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 2133MHz DDR4
MSI Enthuastic Gaming Intel Z170A LGA 1151 DDR4 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard (Z170A-G45 Gaming)
Intel Boxed Core I5-6600K 3.50 GHz
evga gtx 1070 fe
so this all started when I got a new power supply. so I get a power supply that was defective. Then after I got a new one, my hard drive went out. So I got a new one of those and that is when my fps drops started to happen. I thought it was my GPU so I decided to get a gtx 1070 because I was saving for one anyway. I am still get extreme frame drops in all my games. Ill be playing witcher 3 maxed out and it will drop from 60 fps to 30 fps and shoot back up. Cs go is also all over the place as well. I'm lucky to hit 60 fps. war hammer vermintide and dayz are the worst. they barely run at all. Whats weird is overwatch runs great. It has minor frame drops here and there but it isn't to bad. I'm thinking it might be my ram but im not sure if that would cause anything like this to happen. I ran a system test on it and it didn't say anything was wrong so I dont know. The debug light on the motherboard says 27 and according to another forum post I made that is a memory error. I'm kind of freaking out because I've put so much money into this computer. Any suggestions on what to do would be great.

Back