Random Switch Off's and High Ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevzz

hi , i have had this custom built PC for a few months now, i recently upgraded to 64 bit windows 7 to accompany my 6gb of ram, however a few days later my computer was randomly restarting , particulary when i have games loaded up. I checked the whole computer for over heating and the only piece i found was hot was the network controll chipset, everything else was not hot whatsoever, after searching windows update i found a driver update for the chipset and i installed it which stopped the random shutdowns , however i now experience really high ping spikes for a minute or so and my wireless adaptor for my mode m no longer seems to process the internet connection so i have to connect the modem straight into the computer to get any internet. PLease help me out here , i also checked core temperatures on the bios at loadup and they were perfectly fine.

this game would be counter - strike source and world of warcraft , and i know many other people who play these games on 64 bit , its just spikes i get every few mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back