Rank / stats for TechSpot

Archean

While going through another tech news site, I thought about checking global rank of Techspot, and it ranks much higher then what I thought i.e. 3,922 according to Alexa. ;)

graph

Audience Snapshot
Based on internet averages, techspot.com is visited more frequently by males who are in the age range 18-24 and have no children.

I wonder how they arrived at this conclusion though .............

I wonder how they arrived at this conclusion though .............
Probably by reading and averaging the posts ;)

Established members are probably more than offset by drive-by "Guest" posters who seem to be in the partially-literate 13-18 demographic, and whose only interaction with women seems limited to those with the surname of Jpeg and Mp4v

Established members are probably more than offset by drive-by "Guest" posters who seem to be in the partially-literate 13-18 demographic, and whose only interaction with women seems limited to those with the surname of Jpeg and Mp4v

Hahaha nice one.

I wonder how they arrived at the no children conclusion though? That's not in the profile page.

I believe Alexa continues to gather data from tracking pixels and the Alexa toolbar. Stats can be used as a reference metric but are not very accurate, that's for sure.

Back