TechSpot

Rate or help my gaming pc

By jujainlapet
Nov 23, 2008
  1. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,290   +25

No video card? If you're going to use the onboard video on the motherboard, be advised that it may not be powerful enough for certain games.

Otherwise, everything looks fine. You may want to go with this PSU instead though, since it will give you more headroom should you decide to add a video card and any other components as well, besides being a steal after the rebate.

2. jujainlapet

jujainlapet TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 24

yeah was going to wait till later to buy a video card but they say the card on the board is pretty good i think ive read its the only intergrated video card that runs direct x 10.... correct me if im wrong

3. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,266   +42

Excuse me, but you're going to have a pretty sh1tty time on that motherboard until you get a video card. Dx10=Vista=crappy for gaming with onboard. I'd be suprise if you can run cs on that thing.

4. jujainlapet

well it will help if u add ur suggestions

5. Acclamator

Acclamator TS Rookie Posts: 295

6. jujainlapet

ehh sure what the hayy... didnt want it to be such a powerful PC since its my first and all...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.