Razer Game Booster Not Adding Some Games

I never had any luck with that software under iObit, it just gave me a virus, so I never used it ever since. People say they love it though. Despite downloading it straight from iObit I still got a virus. Weird.

To your question! The program is probably not compatible with those games just yet. Isnt there a way to create your own? Under launcher, what comes up when you click add? Sorry I am not familiar with it.

Isnt there a way to create your own? Under launcher, what comes up when you click add? Sorry I am not familiar with it.
When you click Add a windows explorer dialog box pops up and it shows your desktop icons and you just double click what you want to add to your library, you can even add google chrome to it even though it's not a game lol.

Well, you have to find the location of the game files and link the .exe file to Game booster. Right click on the game in the start menu and hit properties. It should then give you a file path for the icon. Go to that folder and show me what files are present so I can tell you what to add to the launcher.

Open Razer Game Booster & game folder at the same time. Click & drag a game from its folder to RGB's screen. There, it's added.

Back