TechSpot

Razer intros StarCraft II-branded gaming peripherals

By Matthew
Jun 15, 2010
  1. With StarCraft's sequel just around the bend, Razer has expressed its love for the franchise by whipping up three new gaming peripherals. Hardcore SC fans will be able to Zerg rush unsuspecting combatants with a StarCraft II-emblazoned Spectre mouse, Marauder keyboard, and Banshee headset – all of which have lighting accents and an overall style inspired by the StarCraft universe.

Read the whole story

2. Basher

Basher TS Rookie Posts: 54

Ridiculously overpriced. I bet they'll sell incredibly well.

3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,087   +84 Staff Member

I suppose from one perspective, if they sell very well, then they're priced "just right" :). They're certainly more expensive than unbranded goods but what do you want for officially licensed gear?

4. KG363

KG363 TS Enthusiast Posts: 524   +9

Korea will eat them up

5. Tehoste

Tehoste TS Member Posts: 59

Do want.

6. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] Hello, nice to meet you! Posts: 4,377   +127

Hey, you forgot to mention the APM technology:

APM Technology

The full range of Razer’s StarCraft II gear is well equipped to assist you with your RTS skills. Seamlessly integrated with StarCraft II’s in-game APM counter, the lights on your Spectre™, Marauder™ and Banshee™ give you real-time Actions-Per-Minute feedback by letting you customize the color of the lights according to your different APM ranges.

Is the StarCraft action getting too intense? Let the light guide you to victory.

7. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Maniac Posts: 907   +54

I really like the look of the keyboard, might have to pick one up if I find it on sale.

8. RuskiSnajper

RuskiSnajper TS Rookie Posts: 28

80$ = 80€ in europe as usual

That's like something getting used to :/

80$ = 64€ , they scam us for 16€

9. Psychonaut

Psychonaut TS Rookie

I pre-ordered the game, but I would never let go of my Logitech MX518 mouse. It is just heaven in my hand.

10. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] Hello, nice to meet you! Posts: 4,377   +127

Sc2 apm is weird.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.