Read .DMP file? Error - bugcheck was: 0x100000d1

I am trying to troubleshoot some blue screen issues that I'm are having, hopefully somebody can help me.

Here is some info on the issue.

((Stop message 0x000000D1 Descriptive text: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1

I have attached the Dump file. Can someone tell me what the DMP file says teh problem is?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Mini012611-44.dmp
    92 KB · Views: 3
Right at the intial boot up as the desktop screen is coming up and it is loading the startup programs... It just reboots over and over again and does not stop..

It will reboot itself nonstop.

Thanks,

Chad

Your error code is 0xD1 and these are usually caused by faulty drivers though sometimes faulty or mismatched memory can cause the problem

The Windows OS driver ndis.sys was cited as the cause. Now normally OS drivers are often too general to be of much diagnostic help. They more tell us their is an issue but don't say much if anything what the cause is.

But in this case things might be different. Ndis.sys is a network layer driver crucial for network interface controllers that access the internet. We could be looking at a faulty wireless card or the need to update the drivers.

Can you access and maintain stability in Safe Mode? If so do the following: Start > Run > type in EventVwr.msc > Okay Please note where Yellow Triangles and Especially Red Xs occur and what they flag.

Back