Read my Vista dumps please

By Tarom
Jul 1, 2009
  1. Hello guys,

I am hoping you can help me. I have been getting BSODs every 3-4 days always with the same error 0x04e. I have checked my memory, got rid of oc, randomly switched on/off different components... I played around with WinDBG but I cant seem to be able to get the right symbols... Please read my dumps for me.

My config:QX6700, Maximus Formula, eVGA 280, 4 x 1024 Gb Corsair 1066 Mhz (running at 800 Mhz), X-Fi Creative Titanium Pro, PSU ThermalTake 1000 W. Hdds: Raptor - OS, 2 HDDs (500Gb) as RAID 0, 2 HDDs 500 Gb each. Vista 32-bit. Kaspersky Internet Security 2009.
  2. snowchick7669

snowchick7669 TS Maniac Posts: 660

If no one else gets to it first, then I will debug these and report back within the hour

Yes sir :D
  3. snowchick7669

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, turns out today that I actually have work to do >.<

All your memory dumps cite memory_corruption as the cause of your crashes.

I would run Memtest to determine if your system RAM is faulty, here is a guide on running the tool
  4. Tarom

Tarom TS Rookie Topic Starter

I run memtest and indeed 1 of the RAM sticks had errors on it, i replaced it with a new one and so far (3 days) i havent seen a BSOD yet. Thanks snowchick7669!
  5. snowchick7669

Thats good news! :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.