Really simple AIM question

By 0mega9401
Oct 14, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok i havent used aim in like 6 years and i somehow managed to remember my old user name and password . i have tons of different groups with lots of different people on them. sooo i would like to know if theres a way that i can view hows in what group? please theres must be a waythe drop down arrow doesnt work
  2. InsaneVr6

InsaneVr6 Newcomer, in training Posts: 260

Why wouldn't the drop-down arrows work? What version of AIM are you using. If you can't figure it out in AIM I recommend you download Trilian and sign in as your AIM sn. This should let you view all of your 'buddies'.
  3. 0mega9401

0mega9401 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 75

the newest one and digsby see i havent used this sn since highschool and theres alot of trim i would like to talk to and alot that i dont... and i need to find out who whos
  4. InsaneVr6

InsaneVr6 Newcomer, in training Posts: 260

Like i said, try and download Trillian. Its a free IM client like AIM that supports AIM sn's. Log in as your AIM sn with Trillian and you will be fine.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.