Realtek HD audio drivers microphone problem:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys.

well, first of all, I have read all of the threads related to microphone problems and I havent found mine.

I have bought a new computer and here are the details:
Windows XP SP2
Intel pentium Dual core 2.GHz
2.00GB ram
I have turned all my audio hardware connections in my back rears (My columns, my headphones and my microphone)
When I plugged my microphone, it detected as Mic IN and it goes for INPUT connections:
(Image 1 is attached...)
Sorry, but im portuguese^^ And I just put some english stuff to understand =)

(Image 2 is attached...)

The problem is: When I talk to someone in any program (MSN,Ventrilo,etc....) that person/people listens to everything instead of my voice.
I'm going to be more clear...the person that im talking to in any voice chat program, listens to: -Every music/sounds that I do in my computer (ex: deleting file to trash sounds, even music is going in windows media player, the sounds when I click in my foulders,etc...)
-Listens to himself, I mean, when he talks, he is listenning to his own voice.
And when I talk, he listen really quiet.

Thanx in advance^^

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 7
Woah, not a bad translation! Hope you can understand my response. . .

It sounds like your .wav out is being redirected to your recording line, instead of the microphone. Try this:

• Open Volume Control (Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Volume Control)
  • Switch to "Record" mode (Options -> Properties -> Adjust Volume For; select Recording, make sure Microphone is checked, then click "ok")
  • Select "Microphone"
  • Test your apps

Hopefully this'll help...

Thank you

Thank you so much! it really worked. I know, since i have a diferent motherboard than the older computer, even the options changed. Thank you really so much!
Sorry for the late reply, but i was in exams and was really dificult to even try what you told me to. But im really gratefull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back