Realtek HD Audio microphone working -- tried everything

Hi. I went to use gmail to make a phone call today and the people on the other end could not hear me. After making other calls and trying to do a sound recording I realized that there is noise but NOT my voice and its not really noise, just a sound, not high pitched or anything just like you know sound waves. Anyway I googled this for the past 8 hours tried to do EVERYTHING that every site says do, even what it says to do on here. Well nothing is working. you are going to wonder what all I tried, well I tried everything, is my mic broken, what is going on? I need to use my microphone, I am a musician. Its an INTERNAL MIC it came with my computer, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hi. I went to use gmail to make a phone call today and the people on the other end could not hear me. After making other calls and trying to do a sound recording I realized that there is noise but NOT my voice and its not really noise, just a sound, not high pitched or anything just like you know sound waves. Anyway I googled this for the past 8 hours tried to do EVERYTHING that every site says do, even what it says to do on here. Well nothing is working. you are going to wonder what all I tried, well I tried everything, is my mic broken, what is going on? I need to use my microphone, I am a musician. Its an INTERNAL MIC it came with my computer, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

look in your realtek sound program from there you can check your problem

its in the control panel , plus check your windows audio options..

you can try also update your drivers (after a cleaning the old one)

try go to control panel, sounds, and go to the recording tab. when you speak the green bar beside "Microphone" should lit indicating it is working. otherwise you may need to install or uninstall some drivers.

if everything didn't work, just get yourself a good USB microphone to save the trouble.

Back