Reboots and bugchecks again

By phonb
Jun 22, 2008
  1. Hey, recently this problem has becoming more apparent than usual. I was hoping a minidump expert could take a look at these dumps and help and try to find the culprit. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Inside the 4 MiniDumps:
    Please update your graphics drivers (you could even try the original ones you had from CD

Also set your memory to 64Meg in CMOS, under video settings
  3. phonb

phonb TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 45

Thanks kimsland. I did some searching in my BIOS but could not find a setting for 64bit Video. The only thing that came close was an HPET setting which was set to 32, with an option of 64. I did some research and I believe HPET (High Precision Event Timer) is video related, but is not compatible with Windows XP (my OS) or lower systems. Right now HPET is enabled, should I disable this function?

Also if you know where to find the video settings in my bios that would help.My BIOS is Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG.

Also today I had couple more crashes while gaming. I've included the reports...
  4. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

HPET (high precision event timer)
    You can safely disable this for Windows Xp 32Bit

Note: Some BIOS do not have the option to change Video memory, so disregard this

Inside the 2 MiniDumps:
    Still states problems with your Video driver
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.