Recurring blue screen errors in Windows 7

my laptop is constantly showing blue screenerror. the problem started 2 weeks ago when it happened for the first time due to ovreheating. then it occured every one or two days but i kept ignoring it. but the past 24 hours, my laptop is totally ****ed up. i can't even start my windows 7. the blue screen appears just after i enter the password. the system works for sometime in the safe mode for sometime, but after that it also crashes... i don't know what to do, my laptop is only 8 months old. please someone help me.........the system specs are:
hp g62 361tx notebool pc
intel i3 processor
3 gb ram
320 gb hard disk
the error code in the blue screen error is
0x00000124
i thought that the problem was still overheating, so i turned it off, and started after 7 hours but the error was still there. please someone tell me what to do....

(i don't even have recovery disks so i cannot even format my system)

Take the laptop into and HP dealer and they can look up your warranty status. Most modern laptops have a recovery partition on the hard drive that contains the operating system, program and driver files that you can access during boot up. You can perform a Recovery and format of Windows 7 with a fresh install of Windows 7 using the recovery options. This should return the laptop like to it was when you first got it

Back