Recurring BSOD 0x00000044

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Receiving this on a fairly regular basis nothing specific happening that I know of and almost always without anyone sitting in front on the laptop (of course!):

MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUEST
0x00000044 (0x87D09E00, 0x00001BBF, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

MiniDump file is attached. Coud any comment on this?

Funny thing is that this user had this same exact issue on a previous laptop (Dell Lat D610) and now they have a new laptop (Dell Lat D630), so I am guessing that this may end up being driver or software related rather than anything hardware wise.

Thanks in advance!
-John

The minidump is USBhub.sys... What do you have connected to the laptop that's USB in nature?

thanks for the analysis

there is a Dell keyboard, dell branded logitec optical mouse and a Dell 1908FP LCD with an integrated USB hub - maybe that is the issue?

I guess I will disconnect one at a time to see if it fixes the issue.

Again, thanks much! Also, any links I can go to that explain how to debug a minidump?

That's a good place to start... Was this Dell USB device used on the old laptop? Google "minidumps" or use this site's search feature to search for "how to read minidumps"... It takes a little practice and a good mind for solving problems. With having almost 5000 posts, I have had some practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back