Red circle with white X

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post so if i did somethin wrong I'm sorry. I read a similiar thread with same problem but I could not fix it. I've gotten this before but now i can't seem to remove it. It won't let me open my task manager even in safe mode. I can't even open firefox or anything else without being in safe mode. I have a Hijack this log. My computer has been infected for awhile now and it may be beyond repair.

Please open HijackThis and click on System Scan Only. Then check the following off.
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\winupdate86.exe
  • R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = \blank.htm
  • F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon86.exe
  • O1 - Hosts: 91.206.201.8 wins-guard.com.microsoft.com
  • O1 - Hosts: 91.206.201.8 wins-guard.com
  • O1 - Hosts: 91.206.201.8 www.wins-guard.com
  • O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [winupdate86.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\winupdate86.exe
  • O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [wow64main.exe] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\wow64main.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
  • O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [calc] rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SYSTEM~1\ntuser.dll,_IWMPEvents@0 (User 'SYSTEM')
  • O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [WAB] C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.BRANDON\Application Data\Macromedia\Common\18eb805c19.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
When you have checked that off, please click on Fix Checked.

Then, re-load HijackThis and click Do a System Scan and Save a logfile. Then post the log to make sure they were deleted.

Ok here is the log after i "Fix Checked"

Also I have Malwarebytes but when I try to open it just doesnt do anything at all. Ive removed and downloaded again about 4 times now and still nothing.

I was just watching the red circle and it just disappeared. I dont doubt it will come back after restart thought so I'll just wait for a response.

I ran an Avira scan and saved it but somehow its not where i saved it and computer can't find it. Anyway I restarted after the scan and the red circle is gone but my desktop is still saying "Your system is infected!" "System has been stopped due to a serious malfunction. Spyware activity has been detected. It is recommended to use a spyware removal tool to prevent data loss. Do not use the computer before all spyware removed. Says that in a black box while the rest of the desktop is green. I'm going to run another Avira scan and post up report since I cant use Malwarebytes or SuperAntiSpyware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back