Removal didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you still have some removal work to do.
Did you use anything besides MalwareBytes? You really need three scans to successfully remove the problems. If not done, perhaps you can include SuperAntiSpyware or SpySweeper or Spyware Doctor...
Then run MalwareBytes and one other good program in <SAFE MODE> as well
Or you might consider the most recent 8 Steps, and ask for a review from the experts when done.

Hi,
Welcome to Techspot.

You should have 3 logs uploaded for analysis like raybay said.

Please follow ALL of the instructions in This Thread.

Then post the relevant logs. While you are there you may as well upload a fresh HJT and Malwarebytes log. Also make sure you include the Superanti Spyware log you are currently missing.

i don't know if this makes a difference but whenever i go into safemood and try to scan with malwarebytes or superanti spyware the pc shuts down and i try to turn it back on and it turns off instantly it takes a few trys before it turns on fully.

Also there is red over where the is suppose to be ads or graphics in firefox.

I'll try those steps listed above now.

Ok then,

Just run the logs in normal mode for now. Generally what we would do afterwards is re name the file to something different e.g rename the malwarebytes icon to malwarebytes running in safe mode

As for the adverts when you mean red, is it a solid red box or dots? if its dots ten its just the place holder for the image

I'll try that.

It's shutting down in normal mode too by itself and at random times.

& it's completely red no dots or patterns just red over pictures or ads.
Maybe it's the Java....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back