Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubble

Is there such a thing as a removal tool that i can use. I un installed a few things but some files are still there, and i need to get rid of them. So is there anything that i can download that can help remove them?

Thanks

tworld i made this thread becuase I un installed a few things and when i went to check if they un installed, the files were stll there. So i made this thread to ask if there is any thing i can use to get rid of them becuase for some reason i cant delete them.

Yes but many individual programs have specific removal tools (ie Norton being popular there)

Therefore maybe you should be more specific, unless it's lots and lots of programs, which may mean that Windows is corrupt

I have this thing called Bonjour and i un installed it from the control panel, and when i looked in my computer files. The Bonjour files were there, and i want to get rid of them.

I remember writing up on Bonjour service a long time ago (when it came out)
You'll find it in Start->Run->services.msc somewhere I think (can't find my old info)
Anyway, some drivers need it or something (I can find out, but already did once!)

Bonjour is from Apple... If you have Quicktime or iTunes installed you also have Bonjour. It is for sharing certain files with others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back