Removing options from Right Click

By mfaizan91
Jun 28, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helo, i would like to remove som optons when i right click a .jpg or JPEG file. I have Scansoft Omnipage which as its on opions embedded in the shell i don't use those options alot. So can smeone please tell me how to remove them. THe reason i also want to remove them is often after amonth or so when i right click it begins the Scansoft installation! which is annoying because i have to get the CD out.
  2. CCT

CCT TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,556

3. mfaizan91

mfaizan91 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 77

yes but they regard to open with files:S or unless i am missing something i have attached an example of th things. I am trying to remove OmniPage all the PDF options and Snag it

Attached Files:

4. CCT

Yeah - the guy added stuff but didn't remove anything - sorry. I'll do some further checking - gotta be a way to tweak that.
  5. Po`Girl

Po`Girl Newcomer, in training Posts: 668

You need ShellExView

Thats lists every shell extension.You just disable the ones youi don`t want.
  6. CCT

7. mfaizan91

mfaizan91 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 77

THNX ALOT MAAN :D dat srted it out my pictures are now loading up like 8 seconds faster :D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.