Repeating BSODs

NetStranger

[FONT=Arial]Hi[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I have assembled a new computer a week ago and have been having at least one BSOD a day ever since. I run memtest86 overnight, 7 passes finished without any errors. I also run CPU and GPU stress tests, as well as checkdisk, none of them revealed any problems.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Nearly each BSOD had a different bug check code. The first BSOD was during Windows update, and broke .NET installation. The following ones were during just about every activity. Gaming, video, computer being idle and locked at night, etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I have performed a clean Windows installation, but this didn't solve the problem.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I tried disconnecting the wifi module that caused some problems with my previous computer (couple problems in a few years, not much), and used ethernet connection instead, but no luck. The last BSOD in the archive happened when using ethernet.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I use Windows 7 64b[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Here is the archive with 4 minidumps that happened since the last windows installation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Thanks in advance.[/FONT]

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    148.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, windows is fully activated and has all the current updates installed. I didn't quite understand, what does "Remote Desktop Device Redirector Bus driver" mean.

That driver is flagged in the minidumps. Are there any yellow (!) exclamation points in the device manager?

Here's the most recent one. Happened while the computer was idle and locked

Attachments

• 061913-10826-01.zip
    45.6 KB · Views: 2
NDproxy.sys is flagged in this minidump. It is a network driver. How is the bios set for hard drive controller? ACHI or IDE? What is the boot order?

I also took a screenshot of the voltages, taken from CPUID Hardware Monitor. Can this point to a problem?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.1 KB · Views: 2
HECIx64.sys=Intel Management Engine Interface system driver file
Ignore the - voltages, but the +voltages are low too...This may be a problem. What is the make and model of the power supply?

NDProxy.sys, Memory Management. Is Windows fully updated by using Windows Update located in all programs? Run Windows Update and include all optional updates till no more updates are found, then run it once more

Earlier today I have updated the BIOS and after that loaded the optimized settings (an option in the bios). I'll see what happens

I tried this once, like I wrote in the first post, but it didn't help.
This morning I installed Ubuntu Linux to see how it behaves. I guess if there will be no problems for a few days, this could be a strong evidence that it's not a hardware problem, but a Windows driver one.

Back