Replacing my Canon ip4000, need suggestions

I need to buy a new printer to replace my Canon Pixma iP4000. Things I'm looking for are: separate color ink cartridges and paper feed from the top (this is crucial--I bought an iP4820 and it's going back because it will only feed regular paper from the bottom and photo paper from the top). I print an occasional photo, but do not feel that I must have a photo printer anymore. I'm looking in the $150 or less price range. I would prefer a Canon because it's what I'm used to, but am open to suggestions. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Welcome to Techspot Melissa1434,
I bought a Epson TX 100 for $58.00 from Officeworks here in Australia. Out of the box with free refills of ink and when it came time to replace these they are easy on the purse strings. Three colours Cyan, Yellow, Magenta with Black as the alternative. And it does print photos though I have not needed to use that facility yet.

Edit- 20/11/10 just found a sale on for some carton damaged Epson printers "Promotion only available on Shop Online, hurry while stocks last." here in Australia
listed in Hot Deals too.

Back